Welcome to Little Chef’s Celebration! Today is my birthday and I turned 14!! It was really fun even though it was in partial lockdown.
This was a second quarantine birthday and I think it is an experience in itself. We had loads of fun and we even have a 3 day celebration with the fancy breakfast, lunch and dinner. This was yesterday, today and will be tomorrow.
My mom makes delicious food and I always love what she prepares for me.
I wasn’t allowed to see the cake until I cut it but now that I have the pictures, I’ll share them with you 🙂
My mom baked the base cake and layered it with ganache as I love chocolate truffle cake. My sister decorated the cake after it was layered. The recipe is the same as what I made for my sister’s birthday and if you missed it out, here is the link : https://thecookingjournals.com/2021/01/24/devils-chocolate-cake/
It was great and I loved it so much. Here are the pictures :
Here are some pictures for the fancy meals we ate and they were incredibly delicious.
My mom also made chicken and tomorrow, we will be eating amazing food as well!
Also, I would like to thank Siya, another blogger who nominated me for the “this or that tag.” I thought this would be the perfect post to tell you something about me! Here is her blog link and do check it out!
LET’S GET STARTED..
1.Phone Call or Text? – Phone Call
2. Morning or Evening? – Evening
3. Apartment or House? – Apartment
4. Day or Night? – Night
5. While doing something: Music or Podcasts? – Music
6. Rain or Snow? – Snow
7. Cake or Pie? – Cake
8. Swimming or Sunbathing? – Sunbathing
9. Comedy or Horror? – Comedy
10. Big Party or Small Gathering? – Small gathering
11. New Clothes or New Phone? – New Clothes
12. Flowers or Trees? – Flowers
13. Nice Car or Nice Home Interior? – Nice Home Interior
14. Phone or Computer? – Computer
15. Milk or Juice? – Juice
16. Blue or Grey? – Blue
17. Fruits or Vegetables? – Fruits
18. Roses or Daisies? – Daisies
19. Money or Fame? – Money
20. Receive: Email or Letter? – Letter
21. Mountains or Beaches? – Beaches
22. Cinderella or Elsa? – Cinderella
23. Iron Man or Captain America? – Iron man
24. Singing or Dancing? – Dancing
25. Cats or Dogs? – Dogs
26. Cleaning or Cooking? – Cooking
27. Winter or Summer? – Summer
28. Sweater or Hoodie? – Hoodie
29. Save or Spend? – Spend
30. Meat or Vegetables? – Meat
Question of the day!
What is that one meal that you would eat on your birthday? Something too special and too delicious to be eaten on regular days? Something that suits only a birthday occasion?
I hope you guys liked this and let me know your thoughts in the comments. If you have any experiences to share , do let me know! Bye for today.