Hi everyone! Firstly, I want to thank Tuvi. She has nominated me for golden bloggerz award! Check out her blog too, it is great!
- Place the award logo on your blog
- Mention the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and place a link to their website
- Mention the award’s creator & provide a link too.
- Tell your audience 3 things about you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people who deserve this award
- Let your nominees know by messaging/commenting on their Social Media or their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions you want.
Creator of the award:
The “Golden Globe Award ” is created by Chris Kosto .It’s an award made to motivate and reward all these amazing bloggers that work daily to serve their audience and they worth more recognition.
Three things about me:
This took me a while to think. I didn’t know what three things I should choose but here it is!
- I started cooking about 2 years ago when I was 11, and it has been amazing since. It did take a lot of practice and time, but at the end, it led me into starting a blog where I met amazing people like you!
- Apart from cooking , I am very passionate about photography and writing. I have another blog, where I share my thoughts, stories,poems,descriptions etc. Here is the link for it:https://thewriteholic.wordpress.com
- I want to help people from my earnings. I have been finding a way from a long time to earn some money and help people who actually need it. One of my trials was a calligraphy workshop I took and the pocket money I keep earning from my parents. But, after this covid-19, I haven’t been able to do so. My main goal after everything goes back to normal is to donate some money to an orphanage or an old age home.
Answering the questions:
1) One bad and one good thing about corona virus situation ?
One bad thing is that I cannot go anywhere and the regular outings are on a standstill. I am a person who loves to go on trips, restaurants, malls. One good thing is that I discovered new recipes and that increased my passion for cooking. Another good part is that, I had never spent so much time with my family than in this pandemic.
2) Prefer to cook or lay on bed and prefer to eat only ?
I feel like the answer would depend on the time of day. If it is anytime between morning and evening, I would prefer to make it. But, if it is movie night or 1 am in the morning I would prefer to eat and enjoy Netflix!
3) Name any three course meal you like most ?
This took a lot of thought since I like everything so much! I think it has to be, tandoori chicken tikka as the appetiser with some cream of mushroom soup. Butter chicken with naan as the main course and warm, chocolate truffle pastry as dessert. This meal would just make me so happy! It is extremely delicious!
4) What’s your hobby ?
I think that my main hobby is cooking and baking. Then comes blogging and writing.
5) What superpower you prefer while cooking?
I believe in doing everything from scratch and everything yourself while making a dish. So, I would like a superpower that doesn’t make me cry when I cut onions on my own. It really gets hard sometimes and I would like to avoid that.
Bloggers I am nominating:
https://deesplatter.com/ : Deeksha Pathak
https://masala-mojo.com/ : Nisha Sharma
http://bhavnasfoodjourney.com : Bhavana
https://richa0112.wordpress.com/ : Richa
http://anandakitchen.co.in/ : Syamala Rani
http://annabelbakes.food.blog/ : Annabel
My questions for them:
1) What is the story of you getting into cooking?
2) What is your favourite TV show and what do you like best about it?
3) Explain the best trip you ever took in your life.
4) What is the favourite place in your house for you, an why?
5) If you could get any wish granted at this very moment, what would it be?
Thank you everyone! I hope you enjoyed this post and do let me know in the comments. Do check out my other blog posts !